Reva University is a privately owned university in Bangalore, Karnataka that was founded in 2012. Reva University is ranked among the top 50 B-Schools in India. The university is ranked highly by various national rating agencies based on a variety of criteria. IIRF Ranking 2023 ranked it eighth in the university category. It is accredited with B+ rating by NAAC and approved by AICTE and UGC.
Have you appeared in various entrance examinations and are looking for Engineering/ Management Colleges in Bangalore to get admission? In this case, the Reva University would be an excellent choice. But still, the issue comes when students fail to achieve high scores in entrance exams. Are you also struggling with low entrance exam scores? If so, you should understand how to get Direct Admission in Reva University Bangalore using the management quota seat.
|NAME OF COLLEGE
|Reva University, Bangalore
|Rukmini Knowledge Park, Yelahanka, Kattigenahalli, Bengaluru, Sathanur, Karnataka 560064
|Year Of Establishment
|B.Tech / MBA / M.Tech / MCA / LLB / BBA / BCA
|Hostel Facility Available for
|Boys and Girls
How to get Admission in Reva University?
Reva University provides merit based admission. You must score good marks in entrance exams to get admission in Reva University. Those who are unable to crack the entrance exams can apply through the direct admission in Reva University. If you guys have any doubts or problems regarding direct admission, feel free to call us at (+91) 9098504697.
|10+2 with 45% marks
|Uni-GAUGE/ Reva CET/ JEE Mains/ COMEDK UGET/ KCET
|Graduate engineers with 50 %
|Graduation with 50%
|MAT/ CAT/ CMAT/ Reva CET/ KPGCET
|Graduation with 50%
|KPGCET/ Reva CET
Courses at Reva University Bangalore
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Information Technology
- B.Tech. in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Systems Engineering
- B.Tech. in Information Science and Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (IOT and Cyber Security)
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering (AIML)
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electronics and Computer Engineering
- B.Tech Agriculture Engineering
- B.Tech. in Robotics and Automation
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. in Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electrical and Computer Engineering
- M.Tech in Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- M.Tech in Cyber Security
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (Full Time)
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering (PART TIME)
- M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded Systems (Full Time)
- M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded Systems (Part Time)
- M.Tech. Digital Communication and Networking
- M.Tech in Computer Aided Structural Engineering
- M.Tech in Transportation Engineering and Management
- M.Tech in Construction Technology and Management
- M.Tech in Power and Energy Systems
- M.Tech in Machine Design
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
Reva University Management Quota Admission
Reva University provides direct admission to B.Tech, M.Tech, MBA and MCA programs. Students who are interested in taking direct admission to Reva University Bangalore can do so through management quota seats.
Students seeking direct admission to Reva University must pay Reva University management quota fees. Applicants who want to know more about direct admission in Reva University through management quota can contact us at (+91) 9098504697.
Reva University Fees 2024-25
Understanding the Reva University Fee Structure is crucial before getting admission. In the table given below, you can see Reva University Fees for UG courses as well as PG Courses.
Reva University Placement Statistics 2023
|Placement Statistics (2023)
|INR 50 LPA
|Total International Offers
|Total Dream Offers
Reva University NRI Quota Admission
Non-residential Indians are referred to as NRI’s. Every engineering college has special seats for NRI’s, which are classified as NRI quota seats. Admission through NRI seats is very easy due to low competition. For admission through NRI quota seats, you have to pay higher fees than management or any other quota seat.
Only, people with NRI certificates that have been verified from college, can apply for NRI quota seats in Reva University Bangalore. If you are also interested in taking admission through NRI quota seats. Please fill up the form given below.
- Hospital & Medical Facilities
- Wi-Fi Campus
- Sport Complex
- Banks Facilities
What is the fees of CSE branch at Reva University?
Reva University fees for CSE branch is ₹ 2,92,000.
What is the highest package at Reva University for B.Tech?
The highest Package at Reva University for B.Tech. is 50 LPA in the placement year 2023.